Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I reserve the right to say I like it becasue it's pretty :D


I just want to take my coloring sticks to the walls 
and let my reasoning be because I liked it. There
was no rhyme or reason behind it. It's pretty.
-xxx
I like this because...
The painting on the wall behind the table, lengthens the room by the use of perspective.
It reminds me of The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci. The painting is used in a monk's dining hall
where the painting engages with the people eating in the actual room, thus, making you part of the painting.




I like this because...
(Photo to the left:)
Purple is my favorite fall color. 
Between the napkins, mosaic and purple wall paper, 
the mix of neutrals gives it a balance and it's not too overwhelming.

I like this because...
I adore antique, free standing tubs.
It is absolutely elegant.
The rug ties in the neutral colors and 
the splash of pink.
The pieces are arranged symmetrically.
eleganceeeee






I like this because...
the use of blue is dominant on the wall but tied into
the ottoman and blue wall panel next to it. With the use 
of elegant lighting and neutral carpet and accesorizing furniture
the space is welcoming and not overwhelming :)
mix of modern and elegance

I like this one because it's pretty :)


that's all. elegant & simple with a splash of yellow. The absence of color is filled with the presence of textures. (headboard, gossamer curtain, pattern that creates a texture in the vanity stool, fluffy flowers)

No comments:

Post a Comment