Thursday, October 28, 2010

in my element




I spent an entire Saturday making new friends, exploring Chattanooga and basking in God's beauty that He calls nature. I sat and drew; I was in my element. I touched and experienced art work, architecture and leaves, grass, rough stone... I needed this: stress free, care free, my mind could wonder on nothing in particular. So I'm going to post pictures that were my favorite; photo credit to Monica Cota. Let's document the journey ;) xxx ek

Sewanee:
     
       
        
Chattanooga:  
    
    back to my                       Janet Fish              use of materials:wood
childhood roots                                                 and stone slate flooring                         
                      
use of different everyday materials
touching, experiencing art
let's go home



No comments:

Post a Comment